Jeffrey D. Ostlie
Jeff formed the Law Office of Jeffrey D. Ostlie, P.A. in 2010 with a focus on real estate and business law. Jeff represents clients in areas of commercial real estate development, commercial and residential sales and purchases, commercial leasing (landlord and tenant), secured and unsecured lending, commercial loan transactions, title insurance, business transactions, and entity formation. Jeff is also a licensed real estate broker and can assist clients with all aspects of real estate matters. Jeff is appointed as an agent to issue title insurance through Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company. Jeff lives in College Park with his wife Lori and serves on the Board of Directors of the University Club of Orlando and is a Trustee of University Club Foundation.
University of Central Florida, B.A.
Florida International University School of Law, J.D.
- Real Property and Trust Section of the Florida Bar
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Florida Land Title Association
- Central Florida Real Estate Council
- Member Agent – Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund
- American Land Title Association
- Orange County Bar Association